Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
TERMS & CONDITIONS
User Account, Password, and Security:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- UPS Ground (3-7 days)
- UPS 2nd Day
- UPS Next Day
- UPS 3rd Day
- All sales are not subject to a refund. In some cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled.
- All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned in unopened condition with the manufacturers' seal.
- If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.
- It is the customer's sole responsibility to bring the products to our facility for any exchanges.
- No store credit is issued after 15 days. (Absolutely no returns for any special orders.)
- $25.00 charge for any returned checks.
- Claims for any damages must be made within 2 days upon receipt of merchandise. All items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all parts included.
- Shipping and handling fees are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and unaccepted packages.)